Banff Springs Hotel
In the 1920s, a young bride was descending the spiral staircase from the bridal suite, en route to her wedding. On the way, her long, flowing dress was set ablaze by the candles lining the staircase. While attempting to extinguish the flames, she slipped, falling down the staircase and resultantly breaking her neck. Employees of the hotel have reportedly heard strange noises emanate from the bridal suite when it is not being occupied. They have also seen a figure in a long, flowing dress descending the stairs. The dress of the apparition will then catch on fire, and the figure will vanish.