Kaimuki House

Kaimuki, Hawaii
By Cecilia

Hawaii is known for its beaches, beautiful scenery, and friendly nativesâ?¦but did you know itâ??s also one of Americaâ??s most haunted states? There are countless stories telling of ghosts and demons, including a particularly nasty one located at the famous Kaimuki House in Honolulu, Hawaii. Many families have moved or vacationed there over the years, only to be thrown out by strange and usually dangerous occurrences. On one occasion, a young couple bought the property and moved in. Within a short time, people next door started hearing loud bangs and crashes. Thinking it was a domestic violence incident, the neighbors called the police. But when the police arrived to investigate, nobody could even begin to explain what had been happening. All the couple could gather was that it felt as if they were â??being attacked by something they could not even see.â?

The creature said to reside in the Kaimuki house is called a â??Kashaâ?, a man-eating ghost from Japanese folklore. Other interpretations of this monster include a ghoul who lives around crematoriums and feeds on the dead, and a cat-like demon from the sky who steals away bodies. However, all three versions have one thing in common: its insatiable hunger for blood and corpses.

Sometime during the summer of 1942, the police were called to the house again for another incident. A woman had been repeatedly screaming, â??Sheâ??s trying to kill my children!â? which they heard upon pulling up to the front of the house. After entering, the police could only stare for over an hour as the three kids were hurled across the room, slapped, and levitatedâ?¦all by some invisible force. This event (which was published in the local newspaper) inspired Arthur McDougal to write a fictional, much more violent account. In his story, the children were literally ripped apart by the entity right before the motherâ??s eyes.
In the spring of 1977, another young couple moved into the Kaimuki House, oblivious to its creepy history. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary until they returned from having a traditional Hawaiian Motherâ??s Day dinner, and retired for the night at about 8:00 pm. Around midnight, the bedroom became increasingly chilly, although there was no wind blowing through the curtains. Having woken up, the wife saw a white figure of a large woman standing at the foot of their bed. However, there was nothing visible below her waist, and she appeared to have no arms. Once the wife got up to use the bathroom, the figure disappeared. A little shaken by these events, the couple made an appointment to see their reverend. He told them that their visitor was simply a wandering, harmless spirit who needed a little help moving on. He then advised them to put some food and water on a table every night in the general area where they had seen the ghost, and toss it out the window at dusk as an offering. After the couple repeated this for a whole week, the woman never appeared again.
A possible explanation for these spooky happenings may be the two murders allegedly committed in the house. The first one is a twist on the story mentioned before, about the children being brutally killed. However, the case states that it was actually a father who murdered his two kids, along with his wife. He buried his son and wife in the backyard, but the daughterâ??s body was never found. The second event tells of a lesbian couple, where one of the women became involved with a man. After discovering his girlfriendâ??s secret, the man proceeded to kill her, the other woman, and himselfâ?¦all within the walls of the Kaimuki house. Today, villagers still tell stories of the terrifying occurrences, and many books and newspaper articles have been written detailing the haunts.

Angie says:

July 28, 2007, 5:46 pm

I wished I had the chance of checking out all the local “cold spots” in Hawaii.
For 3 years of being stationed in Oahu, I truly respected the local lures and tales.
BUT I have to say that I had my share of paranormal affecting me not in HI but in
Okinawa. Oh the tales I can spill on here. It was truly wicked!!!

blane says:

August 5, 2007, 3:59 am

I was talking to some old timers who are in now in thier 80’s they stated that the house on the corner of 8th and Harding Avenue was known as the “obake house” as far back as the 1930’s.

lisa says:

October 15, 2007, 8:26 pm

ho brah i sked

JAN says:

November 8, 2007, 3:56 am

I HAD THAT WEIRD KIND OF EXPERIENCE AT MORGANS CORNER. THE KIND WHERE YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR NOT ALONE..BEING WATCHED.THE GROUP WALKED UP THE TRAIL PAST THE GREEN BOX TO THE END OF THE PATH WHERE THE STORIES SAY IS THE SCARY SPOT,I REFUSED TO LEAVE THE CAR …SO I STAYED BACK.I WAS BRAVE THEN.I KNEW THEY’D BE BACK REAL SOON.WE ALL FELT WEIRD ALREADY.
WELL,AS SOON AS THEY WERE OVER THE TOP AND OUT OF VIEW,ALL SOUND CEASED.NO BIRDS,WIND,TREES RUSTLING NOTHING.NO SOUNDS OF THE GROUP,NO FOOTSTEPS,NO TALKING.ALL OF IT STOPPED.I STARTED OUT STANDING NEXT TO THE CAR,BUT AFTER THE SILENCE CONTINUED,
I QUICKLY GOT INTO THE CAR.I WATCHED FOR THEM AND WAITED.THE NEXT THING I KNEW ,THEY ALL CAME BARRELLING OVER THE TOP OF THAT TRAIL,RUNNING AND SCREAMING!THEY JUMPED INTO THE CARS AND WE ALL SPED OFF.NO ONE DOING ANYTHING BUT GETTING THE HECK OUT OF THERE!WE DIDNT TALK ABOUT IT UNTIL WE WERE BACK ON THE MAIN ROAD IN KANEOHE.WE ALL HEARD THE SILENCE AND FELT THE STILLNESS.WE ALL FELT THAT SOMETHING SHIFTED IN THAT SPACE.WE ALL FELT WE WERE NOT ALONE.
AUWE!NO JOKE.REALLY.BECAUSE THERE WAS NO REALLY BAD OUTCOME,IT REMAINS A FOND MEMORY OF MY YOUTH.

hirschililkiss says:

November 11, 2007, 1:52 am

I was just recently told about a female ghost that haunts KoleKole, a little shack. According to the story teller, a young woman was raped buy multiple men and the MP drove right passed. The haunt is that she stands in the street and you see her after you pass the shack on the right hand side of the road in your rear view mirror. They said that MP experience weird sightings and weird things happen on their patrols. The shack is on the right hand side of the road before you get to the sign about KoleKole Pass. Does anyone know for sure if that is a true story or not??? Or is this just another urban legend? We went by the shack last night and I had this weird feeling the entire time we were driving up KoleKole.

Pimpcharming says:

December 1, 2007, 3:09 am

I think the house you all are reffering to on 8th and harding is a front because at about 2003-2004 me and couple of my friends went there and only saw chronics living there…don’t get me wrong that house do look spooky and Glen Grant had wrote about it in his books probely wasn’t in 8th and Harding it might of been a mile down somewere witch is the house in manoa because it has the same storys that relate to the house in kaimoki and the first time we went there was in 97′ with a couple of high school friends we went there at about 12 Oclock AM this old victorian looking house about 2 stories on top of a small hill looked creepy and first of all we went there because of all the storyes we heard about it as we were walking up on top of the house one of my friends spoted a light that looked like a candel that looked as if someone was holding it in the house as this candle moved to window to window it disappeard and then 2sec it was spotted on the 2nd flooor soon after it went to the window down stairs below the 2nd floor and was moving up and down the house as if there where more then one person in there and no one can move up and down stairs that fast not unless it wasn’t human. by the way that house is no longer there anymore. the only things thats left there is the chain that prevents you from getting in excuse me chain gate i can tell you more stories that we did or what happend if you are interested so keep up the comments!!!

Makamae says:

December 13, 2007, 5:16 am

dat is some sceray stuff and would never want to live there…

steve says:

December 22, 2007, 4:30 pm

thats all **** there has not been a sprit that has killed a person before the only one was emily rose but that was just from not eating and drinking the sprit took all her enagey and made her sick so it was easyer for it to get into her body but there is a sprit that can pick up things there bad spirts poltergoast there the most powerful one the ones to look out for so the next time you go to sleep and you feel a cold breze and your hairs on the back of your neck stand up and its them so remember say hello they dont f… around

brwnboi says:

January 13, 2008, 7:37 pm

i lived in a house on 10th ave that was haunted. i was surprised to see this story on the internet and wanted to know more about kaimuki hauntings. the first encounter with ghosts in the house was when we first moved in there. the rooms were so big that i put my weight training equipment in there. one morning i was lifting weights when my mom rang the doorbell. i ran downstairs to open the door, let her in and ran upstairs. to my horror, all the wieghts, and barbells were gone. it was only me and my mom in the house and no one else. when i told my mom what had happened,she cursed at what i guessed were spirits in the house. when i went back in the room i searched for the weights and found them under my clothes which were on the floor. Immediately the hairs on my body stood up as i saw all the weights and barbells were put organized from heaviest weight to lightest weight and the stars on top. i ran to the living room and told my mom, and she cursed even more telling me to not be afraid. The second major incident occured when i got home from school one night. the whole family was in the living room watching monday night football.I took my shirt off and lay on the carpet. My brothers started gasping as they were telling me my back was messed up. scratches started appearing on my back right before my families eyes. The third major incident happened one night when i sleot in the top floor bedroom. i had my cell phone ready as my mom was going to call me to pick here up from work. I was surprised as i woke up later that night from the sound of my phone. the problem was the phone was no where near me. i kept looking around as the sound of the phone sounded off again. i ran downstairs and the phone was getting louder then stopped. furious, i woke my dad up and he hadnt seen it. i ran down to the garage and my heart jumped when the phone rang. it was under the drivers seat under the car and i was pissed thinking that one of my brothers did it. they denied having anything to do with it as they went to bed early that night.
The biggest and final incident that occured was the fire in that place. i got a call one day when i was at work that the house caught on fire. i got there and the firemen told me that we were luckhy as the heat of the fire should have taken the whole house. instead, the fire started from electrical problems in the garage lights, created a pillar of fire that went all the way up to the attic. burned a hole all the way through. we moved out of there three months later and the scary thing about it is, when we got to the new place, i got home from school and put my jacket on the television, and when i turned to walk away, my jacket flew right past me to the wall. i turned and cursed as i know now that if you are afraid of ghosts, they will continue to haunt you…it is a true story.

meeshell says:

January 17, 2008, 2:42 am

does any one know about spirits that hold you down as you sleep and keep you from moving, or cause you from breething and then when it’s all over your stomach area feels like fire? all these events are happening to someone i truly love in wahiawa and he is only a little boy. can some one give answers or some kind of help?

Local Boy says:

January 24, 2008, 4:21 am

Anyone know about the Headless Priest of Hakimo Road? When we were young my Grandmother would always make sure that we were in the house before dark. People would see this Headless Priest sitting on peoples moss rock walls and on Hakimo Road when there was a full moon. One of my friends who had a small chicken yard on the back road of Lualualei ajoining Hakimo road herd his chickens making a racket one night and went out with a gas lantern to the chicken yard/coops he raised the lantern to see what was scaring his chickens, well there he was the Headless Priest. Does anyone else know about this ghost story and Hakimo road is located in Nanakuli where there is a mountain that stands between Hakimo Road and Maili. There Must be a reason why this Headless Priest wonders this area.

Local Boy says:

January 25, 2008, 3:40 am

To the person who’s little boy lives in wahiawa. Subject: Spirits holding you down when you are asleep.
I had this experience twice on the Big Island and to get the spirits to leave do swear words or turn to the lords prayer, if you have a television turn it on to a christion station with the lights turned on while the boy sleeps. Hope this will help you Meeshell…

Kathy says:

January 30, 2008, 11:31 pm

This is to answer the one asking of their little boy in wahiawa. “Local Boy” comment is also right but there is also a disorder called sleep paralysis. I used to live in Palolo valley where there are alot of spooky stories too. Alot of things happened to me when I was younger. One of them being held down by an unknown entity. I used to hear someone calling my name and when Im in bed I would be held down, can’t move, speak or breathe. This only happened in my room. No where else so I don’t think I was suffering from sleep paralysis. Also, I would sleep in the living room but nothing happens to me there. Make sure your boy is not suffering from this sleep paralysis though. I would check with the doctors first or maybe monitor your child when he’s sleeping.

surfahboy says:

February 1, 2008, 10:05 pm

I just drove pass the house on 8th and harding today. Someone obviously lives there (blue CRV in driveway) but the property and house is unkept. Overgrown with weeds and the house is falling apart. Looks Creepy!!

kahu says:

February 3, 2008, 5:37 am

meeshell

Go find help. Depends on where you live in Wahiawa, could be night machers, sleeping wrong way or other things. Get house blessed, person who bless house should be able to help the little one.

Anita says:

February 5, 2008, 5:44 am

Meeshell
I live in latin America and I was readind your message, I don´t have a solution but I can tell u something, “Kahu” is right, get that house blessed! I was in that situation a year ago,there are “friendly” spirits in my house and I was living ok with that until something bad starting to visit my room, always at 3 am.That thing kept on coming to my room to wake me up, (thank God i never saw it)I couldn´t move or speak and at the same time I felt something watching me in the room, but I was alone.It was like my energy was taken away.
I’m not the kind of person who goes to church, my boyfriend does. One day I told him why i couldn´t sleep at night and he started to pray for me. one week later that thing got worst, for the first time it got close to me,i could hear it breathing by my side, it was like “hey! i’m not in your imagination, i’m real”, but something more happened that night, that thing stopped to breathe, suddenly the room felt different, not heavy, and the end of it was a warm hand in my head, like an old person’s hand.The first sec it was creepy, but then there was a good feeling in the room. Maybe it was a dead relative, a good spirit, maybe an angel, I don´t know, the only thing i know is that situation was happening for months, my boyfriend started to pray for me and “it” vanished.I thank him for believe in me, and I thank the “good hand in my head”

sherry says:

February 19, 2008, 3:55 pm

We lived on the kaneohe air base back in 77-80 we lived on connorsloop at night you could here the fruniture move and something would lay in bed with you at night and put its arm around you things would fly off the shelves or come up missing just to be found later. all the friends i had on the base told alot of similar stories,my daddy(tops)would tell us to to go down and ask if they needed help moving the stuff(like that was going to happen. I’ve always wondered if it still happens in the house we lived in.

ghosthunter says:

February 26, 2008, 4:03 pm

I beleve my boy frind is a ghost he told me its true
I dont whant to be torn apart so im staing in indian for this one

Stickywitch says:

March 12, 2008, 2:40 am

I think a home like this would make for a really great bonfire at a keg. Pour yourself a beer, unleash those angry trapped spirits, and PARTY, I say!

sherena says:

March 21, 2008, 2:50 pm

My ex and her family are from Nanakuli HI and she has told me alot of stories that I truly believe happen. For instance, “crying rocks”. Tourists want to take a piece of Hawai’i with them but the land is blessed. Supernatural events occur if one removes the rock from it’s original location. Now as far as that house, that’s crazy. And if the story told is true about the man eating spirit, then i’ll pass! But I’d like to visit Hawai’i to see everything for myself being that that “gift” runs thru my family. And I’m sure the feeling I’d get if I were to come to the islands would be way stronger than what I felt and seen on Route 66 in Az.

Zoe says:

March 25, 2008, 4:16 pm

Meeshell,

I grew up in a haunted house and I used to have the same experience which ended up happening almost on a nightly basis at one point.

My best advice to you is to first off get a professional like a catholic and a hawaiian priest to come out and bless you, your family and your home.

And 2, belive in yourself and your word. I found that if I told the spirits they couldnt hurt me, they had no power over me and they were not allowed in my room, as long as I believed what I was saying, it was true.

I would also describe the boundaries and touch each wall in my bedroom so there was a clear understanding of the area I was referring to.

There are entities that can hurt you, if you let them. Learn how to protect yourself, that’s key.

seven bridges sucks says:

March 27, 2008, 7:06 am

during high school in the mid nineties my friends and i used to go to the house on 8th and harding in kaimuki late at night to scare ourselves ****less. i remember there used to be another house that was a little down the road that had a sign outside that said “this is not the haunted house” or something along those lines. good stuff. anyway, the whole time i was in high school nobody lived in the house and it was really creepy looking but i remember in ’00 or ’01 i used to see a caucasian couple living at the house. i would see them occasionally for maybe a year or two so if anything were really happening in there it couldnt have been that bad because they stayed there for awhile. for those of you from the mainland who are reading this, the story about the kaimuki house is very famous in hawaii, particularly on oahu. every kid that grows up in honolulu knows about the house on 8th and harding. even my mom has heard of it. having said that, i think the story about that house is b.s. if two kids really got levitated in the air and then ripped apart while a bunch of people, including cops, looked on, someone would have came out with the police report that supposedly exists (or some other kind of evidence) by now. i also think that most of the modern day oahu urban legends are made up. my friends and i would go to all the famous haunted spots all the time, sometimes with a video camera and nothing ever happpened to us or anyone ive ever known. we used to go to morgans corner, old pali road, the pali lookout, seven bridges (which is the biggest crock of **** ever), we even drove over the pali hwy. with pork in the car and nothing ever happened. (for those of you from the mainland who dont know, theres an old urban legend that says if you try to drive a certain stretch of highway with uncooked pork in your car, your engine will die and not restart until you throw the pork out). i am however open to the fact that the old native hawaiian ghost stories such as the night marchers and such are true, because there are just way too many stories out there to think otherwise.

Maui Jes says:

April 12, 2008, 3:12 am

commenter named meesha you want to lookup a few things.
I know of someone on Maui who had the same issues, except when she was a late teen and early twenties. She said even her new boyfriend (who became her husband) saw the thing when he awoke in bed with the same issue.

Anyway, I have woken many times paralyzed and the main experience is due to a chemical called atonin. It prevents you from moving while dreaming. Sometimes you can awake mentally and be in half sleep. The atonin keeps your feelings in dream state. in other words, you cant feel your body so your mind creates a dream body. ANd paralysis, naturally causes fear. Fear in half sleep causes hallucination, yes deadly scary hallucination that seems 100% real.

It is the same state that you can roll out of your body and hear voices (clairvoyance). I have even seen through car doors and bandanas over my eyes in this state. Does that mean its not a hallucination? Hard to say for sure. The brain is smarter than the ego using it.

Telling the boy his fears are real is questionable. Writing it off to dream and telling him actually he can control what happens is worth trying before just letting accept his own frightened truth.

If he believes he can effect the experience, he may be able to fly out of his body, conjure friendly spirits (call them faeries or whatever makes him feel safe) and travel to the circus, disneyland etc.

Then give hiom time to practise and encourage him to effect the experiences whenever they happen. You may just find he gains control and has a brand new skill.

Oh yeah look up ‘sleep paralysis’

alana says:

April 27, 2008, 4:13 pm

thats not that scary only if you were actually there

Nesi says:

May 2, 2008, 7:44 pm

this is fake i did go there and nothing happened

manu says:

June 6, 2008, 7:45 pm

hey I was wondering if anyone knows anything about 7 bridges in manoa. Me and friends went a bunch of times in high school, never went past the 4th bridge though. One time at night me and one other friend out of the group heard very distinctly a woman screeming like she was getting killed, very far off in the distance but still distinct.

I’ve gone back during the day to do the hike, it’s pretty nice when it ends at the waterfall. Never seen the last 2 bridges though, unless crossing the stream on rocks counts. The place definately has some energy.

It always feels very secluded eventhough its right in manoa where thousands of people live. I’m very curious about the abandoned looking houses on the path and the old cars, as well as the low lava rock wall that crosses the trail twice. Hope to hear from someone that knows the history of the area.

Preston says:

June 10, 2008, 6:30 pm

If anyone has a haunted location and would like a Professional Paranormal Research Group to investigate it and provide you with answers, please contact us at highparanormal@gmail.com. You can also check out our website at http://highparanormal.googlepages.com. Sorry, we’re not one of those trill seeking, “negative energy feeling”, groups. We carry our our investigations in a scientific manner and will only make claims based on findings on our cameras, recorders, and equipment. Check out YouTube.com and search “Hawaiian Island Ghost Hunters.” Mahalo.

KOPS says:

July 3, 2008, 3:07 am

Hello everyone,

I am an investigator with the Kahaluu Oahu Paranormal Society. We were looking for a home with reports, such as the one in Kaimuki, on 8th and Harding. I understand that people now reside there.
We are looking for a documented residence to do an investigation, to create a sponsorship pilot for a local television program. If anyone has information, on this residence, or one with the same type of activity, could you please post.
Thank you all, and believe it or not, everyone in their lifetime has experienced the paranormal. What do you think that little voice in your head is, that is whispering to you, that spirits are not real!
Do you have to experience something in order to believe? You can make all the jokes you want, cause thats a normal reaction, though as you sit and read this, you are starting to remember the things in your life that has happened to you, that you just can’t explain.
Keep an open mind, and guess what, things will start to look alot brighter. You will never know unless you try. Good luck in your ventures!
I hope to see you out there. If you need proof, well, that is what our team is out to get for you.
Thanks again, and happy hunting.

tee says:

July 5, 2008, 10:16 am

I’ve been to the house on 9th and harding. I don’t know if that is the actual house everyone keeps talking about. but its the broken down house with a old stripped car in the garage and is right across from a library or something. the house has been broken down now and a new house has been built. anyways, on the night when we went there, we parked our cars under an overpass and walked to the house. as we were walking…it started to rain but it was like the rain followed us. we looked back and the rain was pouring behind us so we ran for shelter. as soon as we get to the house the rain started to stop. 2 of my friends went inside the house but nothing happened. another friend of mine said when he looked at the upstairs window, he saw 3 white figures. he immediately walked back to the cars and started crying, praying, and apologizing. we all ran after him shortly after. he told us the story but we didn’t know if we should believe him. we also thought that since he had been drinking prior to arriving at the house that he had just “thought” he saw something. I don’t know. whatevers. oh and I also heard that the house on 9th and harding isn’t the real house..its the house on 8th and harding. idk.

Peanut says:

August 4, 2008, 12:54 am

Someone is living in there now. I pass by every thursday for guitar lessons. It looks kinda creepy. i wouldnt move in there even if it was cheap. maybe they dont know the REAL history. =X

Kalanz says:

August 27, 2008, 7:30 pm

Aloha gang,
I had a spirit brush against my next (it was like a cold, light hankerchief brushing accross my neck) and, as it did so, I heard a voice(sounding as if someone from far away) whisper my first name. I immediately reacted by swiping against my neck with my left hand (as if I was shoo-ing away a mosquito) and turned to my dad and brother and asked them if they heard somebody call me. They said “No.” I looked around us and there was nobody around for a couple hundread yards.

We were stepping out of our at Mililani Mortuary (central O’ahu) to sing at a fellow church goer’s wake. I was both confused and terrified and for the next two weeks I was trying to figure out who in my family or circle of friends passed away recently. I couldn’t think of anybody.

It remains a mystery today.

Anybody else with a similar incident?

Lolita says:

September 23, 2008, 2:47 pm

I’ve heard of that house on 8th and Harding when I lived on Oahu back in the 80’s. My sister and I would pass it almost everyday going to school. The place did look run down but not haunted. I guess a lot of people watch too much movies!!! Remember Jason? Imaginations can and will run wild if you believe the stories that are told about the place. I’m not saying I don’t believe in ghosts and haunted places, but I do believe that people are just picking on that one house because it was written in a book. I read that book. Most of the stories in that book I’ve heard of when we were young, but did not see, because I was born and raised on the island of Molokai (But I did see that house on 8th and Harding.) If you want to talk about ghosts, night marchers, menehune, supernatural stuff etc. go to Molokai. We got them all there, ask any kupuna not a book author.

Lolita says:

September 23, 2008, 2:53 pm

Hey Kalanz,
Remember if someone calls out your name and nobody’s around don’t answer back. That spirit will follow you for the rest of your life!!!!

CeEn says:

October 2, 2008, 9:32 pm

Great input about that Kaimuki house. I know a friend’s great website recently went up: http://www.hawaiiparanormal.com

Check it out!

ELISA says:

November 10, 2008, 2:42 pm

I THINK ALL OF THAT STUFFFS IS REALY TRUE.
N BY THR WAT THE STORY IS SAD!
🙁

Baywatch says:

December 31, 2008, 6:22 am

Just a little bit of information from your friends in the army stationed in Hawaii. CRAZY STUFF! We go on some temporary training excersises throughout the island of Oahu for land nav training, and squad movements etc.. at the Kahuku’s, East Range and Kolekole Pass ranges. As infantry we do most of our movements in the middle of the night using night vision goggles. Almost every single night we had training at the Kahuku training area we would see tree’s just suddenly fall by themselves. Huge tree’s that have stood for at least hundreds of years, just start falling. Many soldiers would talk about hearing people, and drum beats, and we always seemed to have “gotten lost” even though we had the best technology and were very familiar with the areas. HMMM… email for anymore details.. justme32952@yahoo.com, I always respect the land of Hawaii!

RedAngel says:

March 7, 2009, 12:55 am

In reading some of the comments posted here, there are some of you who want to know how to deal with paranormal events that occur in your life. I may be of some assistance with this because my work is to perform “releasements” on people who have entities attached to them and cleanse houses and offices of sinister forces. I have extensive experience with demons and other dark entitites as well as human attachments. There are a number of points to remember when faced with this type of situation. The first is to never confront an entitiy with
fear or anger as any negative emotion is what they feed off of. The second is that Love is stronger than any dark energy and can negate its force. The third is that there are both positive as well as negative entites every where we go, especially here in Hawaii. However, the positive entites will not scare you. The negative or dark entities will sometimes trick you into thinking that they are harmless at first in order to get you to trust them but later will show you their true intent. Do not make friends with entities that contact you and want you to do something that is based on hate or anger. That will only make them stronger and you weaker. Loved ones who have passed on will not take up residence in your house. There are always dark entities that are attracted to those who attend scary movies or to people who like to scare themselves. They are also attracted to those who display a lot of hostility, depression, drug and alcohol abuse and anger.
Hopefully this will be of some help to those who are currently facing these paranomal issues or perhaps will keep you from having to experience really nasty ones.

TERE_RAMOS says:

May 29, 2009, 4:44 pm

OMG!!….THATS SO SCARY!!!…ESTOY MIEDO AHORITHA!!!

Anna says:

June 9, 2009, 4:25 am

I have look every where to find out about kalamo township in eaton county. It is a small town one store very little store. my family and i moved into this house when i was almost 6 years old. one night scared me for life. In the dark things changed my room changed there where so many spirets comming up from my floor, i remember a woman and son, they where dressed in omish close. i was so scared yelling at the top of my lungs my care bear poster turend into the wizard of oz witch. i went to get of my bed but an old man went through my legs. My mom finaly turend on th hall light and it was gone.i know what i saw was true. And my mother finaly told me the truth when i was 20 years old. only becouse i told her i was going back to that house to find out what happend to me. She told me there was no since becouse its not there any more.I said whats not there. She said that one night my brother did not want to go to bed,she asked him why he said becouse the people that i talk to keep him up all night.So my mom decided to listen at the bottom of the stares, she said she heard me talking and walked up the stairs and i was talking to some one that was not there. it was trying to get me to do something and i guess i would not do it. i keeped saying no no and then told it to leave my brother a lone. my brother wasfighting in his sleep. my mom grabbed us to us down stairs called the church, she said they sent out on preist and two nuns. and they said ther wasent just one demon there where moltpal demons. i realy want to get hipmatiesed to find out what happened to me and what it wanted me to do.

tina says:

June 11, 2009, 6:29 am

i want to know wat street its on cuz i live in kaimuki

eric says:

June 29, 2009, 6:13 am

Does anyone have any stories about Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard? I work there and would like to know.

hawaiian style says:

July 30, 2009, 1:11 am

what is the road and or info about the ”kasha” house??? please post mahalo

darealone says:

July 30, 2009, 1:17 am

my cousin said his friend and his family are the family that used to live in that so called kasha house i no everything so just yea!!!!!!!

SaSS says:

August 8, 2009, 10:22 am

Howzit everybody =)
I have heard so much about that “KASHA HOUSE” in Kaimuki… if all of u know so much about this house …”from walking by it” ,”or because its ur aunties-cousins-friends-brother n laws family” and especially if its ur ‘HOOD…a few blocks away from ur house”
WITH ALL DO RESPECT WHY WONT ANY OF YOU RESPOND TO ALL THE REQUEST FOR THE EXACT LOCATION OF THIS KASHA HOUSE.I FOR ONE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE THAT HOUSE IS. …so far there has been 3 different locations pointed out to me!
Please…i need to know where it is ! I need to see it!

Miriam says:

November 27, 2009, 7:22 am

Am seeking information regarding paranormal/ historical activity at Regency Park Condos @ 3138 Wai’alae. Just did a clearing there.

TooExplicit says:

December 19, 2009, 10:01 am

Damn! That’s bad ***.

TooExplicit says:

December 19, 2009, 10:02 am

**** yo that’s crazy!

sal says:

January 22, 2010, 9:06 pm

yo eric on http://www.hauntedhawaii.net there’s a lot of island ghost stories and some with pearl harbor locations. very cool website.

Miriam says:

January 23, 2010, 6:22 am

Chinedum Njibe, your offers sound like another form of VooDoo or Santeria. Which is okay, but Hawai’i people don’t need to pay your way to Paradise. We have our own ;owerful practitioners here that won’t charge a dime.

lily says:

February 19, 2010, 4:22 pm

there once was a hotel that i went in and my grampa and grama got meeied in and they died so i went to the bathroom and i was washing my hans ans i looked in the mirror and i saw them with a knife in there hand and stuff starded haunting me and a voice is saying im going to die next goodby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!